Myofascial Release Therapy addresses the connective tissue (& scar tissue) of the body. When the body has experienced poor posture, stress, surgeries and injuries the fascial system will bear down and compresses the bones and muscles reducing both blood flow and range of motion. Myofascial techniques are specifically designed to address chronic pain and poor mobility in a way that is both gentle and effective for the client.
• Recovery from Pain and Anxiety
• Restoration of Movement and Freedom in Body, Mind and Spirit
• Prevention by Increasing Immunity and Health
• Enhanced Relationships with Self and Others
• Increased Self-Esteem and Confidence
What kind of People Benefit from a Session?
• Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia and Myofascial Pain syndromes
• Neck Pain, Migraines & TMJ
• Pre/Post Surgical Healing and Health
• Seekers of an alternative approach to address Depression, Stress, Anxiety and Pain Management !Individuals want to grow and develop their relationship to their Body, Mind and Spirit.