- 1/2 cup oats (I use certified Gluten-Free oats because I have Celiac Disease, but any kind of oats will work)
- 1/2 Banana
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 whole egg
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Blend all ingredients until smooth in a blender.
- Heat pan on medium heat and add coconut oil so the pancake doesn’t stick.
- Pour batter into warm pan.
- Optional (but delicious): add blueberries on top.
- the mixture is runny, so cooking with a lid on the pan helps the inside cook faster and more evenly.
- Top with your favourite toppings! Mine are natural peanut butter and maple syrup.